Halong Signature Luxury Cruise Tour – 3 Days / 2 Nights
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Floating Village - Halong Bay - Hanoi271 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 350 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1: Halong Signature Luxury Cruise Tour – 3 Days / 2 Nights : Hanoi – Halong Bay – Overnight on Cruise
– Make your way through the Red River Delta from Hanoi to Halong City via your transfer vehicle. Your cruise will begin with a transfer from the mainland on our excursion boat which will transport you to our main vessel, Signature Cruise Halong Bay.
– Upon boarding you will be greeted by our friendly Captain and Crew and enjoy a complimentary welcome drink. After a brief introduction and safety procedures overview, you will be checked into your cabin and have some free time to relax and explore the craft.
– A delicious lunch will be served in our main dining room as we slowly cruise through the magnificent limestone formations which make up Halong Bay. Feast on delicious seafood and a wide range of other delicious dishes as we make our way deeper inside Halong Bay.
– In the afternoon we sail to Bai Tu Long Bay passing extraordinary limestone karst landscapes, Oan Lagoon, Teapot and Monster Head Islets, and the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha. Next we head to Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boats or kayaks to explore the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
– Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor near Hang Trong Islet for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape. Our qualified chef will conduct a Vietnamese cuisine cooking demonstration and invites you all to participate in the preparation of these mouth-watering delights. Your dinner this evening will be a delectable a la carte feast with something for everyone’s taste buds.
– Evenings are beautiful on Halong Bay, and just because the sun goes down doesn’t mean the night is over. Take advantage of our onboard facilities or just relax to your heart’s content. Our professional massage and spa centre will give you the pampering you deserve after a hard day of cruising.
– Relax at our fully stocked bar with an assortment of local and international favorites. Try your luck at night squid fishing, watch a film or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star filled sky. The choice is yours.
DAY 2: Halong Signature Luxury Cruise Tours for 3 Days / 2 Nights : Halong Bay Cruising Tour for more Explorations
– Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it’s an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today’s adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness of Halong Bay in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee, tea or juice or take a dip in the emerald waters.
– As we raise our anchor we cruise past incredible sites such as Trong (Drum) cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet and more. Enjoy an amazing buffet breakfast offering an assortment of breakfast items and we are sure that you won’t be disappointed. Our coffee is chosen from the best, as are our selection of fresh juices.
– Next we board our excursion boat to head to Lan Ha Bay, best known for its crystal clear sandy beaches. Enjoy kayaking, swimming or just relax on a stunning secluded beach. A mouth-watering BBQ lunch will be served on the beach (weather permitting).
– After lunch we continue on to the most isolated area of Lan Ha Bay near the border of The Gulf of Tonkin and explore Toi and Sang Caves. We visit a beautiful lagoon and charming fishing villages and depending on the weather and tides, kayak through an incredible tunnel under a limestone karst.
– Back on board Signature Cruise, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure as we cruise to Ho Dong Tien for our overnight stay. Witness one of the most brilliant sunsets you will ever see. A special a la carte dinner will be served offering you outstanding food and quality service.
– This evening is yours to enjoy whatever you please. Tonight we will hold a movie night with a selection of some of the latest release films available. We also have a selection of board games and trivia quizzes for your entertainment. Our bar is always open and is an ideal place to meet new people and share stories about your adventures.
DAY 3: Halong Signature Luxury Cruise Tours for 3 Days / 2 Nights : Halong Bay – Hanoi
– The best time to observe Halong Bay is in the early morning and we suggest that if you didn’t get to witness it yesterday that now is your last chance. Tai Chi will be conducted again today on our upper deck and is a terrific way to feel as one with the peaceful surroundings.
– Our renowned buffet breakfast will be served this morning before boarding the excursion boat to visit Surprise Cave (Sung Sot). Climb 100 stairs and explore this incredible cavern with its stunning formations and magnificent views of Halong Bay and surrounding areas.
– Back on our main craft it is time to check out of your cabin and enjoy the last stage of your trip with a delicious lunch as we continue to cruise back towards civilization through scenery that hasn’t really changed since the discovery of Halong Bay.
– After a final farewell from our staff, you will be transported back to Halong City wharf via our excursion craft for your transfer back to Hanoi. We trust you had a pleasant journey on Signature Cruise Halong Bay and hope to have the pleasure of your company with us again.
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept Vietnamese Dong and US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
- Please contact us for any further information.
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 208 reviews.