3-Day Halong Bay Holiday on Huong Hai Sealife Cruise
Tour Route: HANOI - HALONG BAY - HANOI537 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 290 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Halong Bay Holiday on Huong Hai Sealife Cruise: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Titov Island:
7.45 Depart from Ha noi to Halong, Quang Ninh by bus/ car ( Optional)
12.15 Upon arrival at Ha Long city, Sip on a refreshing welcome drink upon check in before you begin your cruise through the bay.
12.30 You are transfered to your cruise ship.
12.45 Check in cabin, Start sailing from Bai Tu Long Bay area, Feast on a delicious lunch as you cruise among beautiful of islets (Tea pot islet, Mat Quy–Monster Face islet, Yen Ngua islet, Man’s Head islet, Tortoise islet etc.
13.00 Lunch is served in the restaurant on the large dining room at the first deck.
14.30 Explore surprising cave (Hang Sung Sot), one of the largest and most famous grottoes in the entire Halong Bay
16.00 Back onboard and continue cruising through limestone islets.
16.30 Visit Ti Top Island where you can enjoy swimming or walking up to the summit and admire a fantastic view onto Halong Bay.
17.15 Enjoy Happy hour with special menu from 17.15pm to 18.30 pm
18.00 Onboard the vessel, surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking meals.
19.30 Gala Elegant dinner served onboard.
21.00 Evening activities: Relax at leisure; enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage & Spa services2., Squid fishing and chatting with your partner, friends and your family. Overnight on Ha Long Bay onboard Huong Hai Sealife Luxury Cruise on Halong Bay.
Day 2: Halong Bay Holiday on Huong Hai Sealife Cruise: Halong Bay – Cua Van Fishing Village:
7.00 Tai Chi session on the sundeck at the break of day.
7.00-7.30 Sunrise breakfast with tea, coffee and breakfast are served.
7.45-8.30 Transfer by tender to the “Day Boat” and begin to cruise to some of HalongBay’s most untouched locales (Cua Van fishing village, Doi Cave or Ho Ba Ham area, Three Peaches Beach). Exact locations depend on tide and weather conditions. (Day Boat means: Boat for excursion only, without bedroom. This boat has sundeck, restaurant and WC)
Enjoy a leisurely day of kayaking and swimming. A multi-course lunch will be served mid-day. Pack lightly; swimsuit and set of dry clothes and there may be some walking through shallow water and on slippery rocks so appropriate shoes for this (you may bring the sandals provided in your cabins).
16.00 Time to way back to mother boat on afternoon.
19.30 Enjoy your dinner on board
21.00 Squid fishing , watching the moon as well as sea life by night or relaxing and chatting with your friends.
Overnight 2nd night on boat Huong Hai Sealife Cruise Halong Bay tours.
Day 3: Halong Bay Holiday on Huong Hai Sealife Cruise: Halong Bay – Hanoi
7.00 Tai Chi session on the sundeck at the crack of dawn.
7.00-7.30 Coffee & tea with cookies and pastries are available.
7.45-8.30 Enjoy the charm and tranquility of the lagoon at Luon cave on-board by a traditional rowing boat ( Thuyen Thung ) or kayaking.
9.00 It is the time for checking out your cabin and settle bills.
9.30-10.30 International breakfast buffet served in the restaurant
11.00 Arrive back at Halong city for disembarkation where your driver waits
to take you back to your Hanoi. Trip ends.
End of Service!
- Full furnished Private Balcony Ocean view, hot water & luxury Jacuzzi & Glass Standing Bathroom
- All meals onboard (02 Lunches, 01 Dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin
- Welcome drinks
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Local rowing boat, Fishing equipment.
- English speaking guide onboard.
- Full life jackets onboard
- Onboard insurance.
- Tax and service charges
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Halong Bay)
- Private car (upon request).
- Spa, Masssage, Beverages, Personal expenses
- Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
Shuttle Bus Costs & Information: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Ha Long Bay) ~ Hanoi:
- Departure place in Hanoi: by Huong Hai Ha Long
- Pick up & Drop Off: At your place (hotel) in Hanoi Old Quarter or near by
- Expected departure time in Hanoi: ~07.45 AM
- Expected return time in Hanoi: ~04.00 PM
- Price for adult: US$ 25.00/person/round trip
- Price for children from 5 -11 years: USD 15.00/person/round trip
- Price for children under 5 years: Free of charge, limiting to one child per booking only.
- Price for Private round-trip transfers: Pls send your request
Check in late or Check out early:
Extra fee 100$/way transfer by tender.
- This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled or replaced by staying onland due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three (3) days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 208 reviews.