2-DAY HALONG CRUISE TOUR WITH FLAMINGO CRUISE
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi380 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 185 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
* HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:
+ Transferring by air-conditioned shuttle bus between Hanoi and Halong Bay including hotel pickup and drop off
+ Enjoying 4-star amenities Cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage
+ Passing by Hoa Cuong Village, Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island
+ KAYAKING in the area of Dark & Bright Caves.
+ Cruising among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay and visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprising) Cave
+ Shooting photos from sightseeing deck or aboard your kayak as your tour
+ Participating the cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or early TAI CHI CLASS
+ Witnessing spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
+ Swimming in the emerald water among karts mountains
+ Joining sunset party and other activities on this Halong Bay Cruise
DAY 1 :2-DAY HALONG CRUISE TOUR WITH FLAMINGO CRUISE : HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE ( L – D )
7:30 – 08:30: Our SHUTTLE BUS with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels (Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10h30: Stopover in Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
12h30: Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities:
- Boarding FLAMINGO CRUISE for departure.
- Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager.
- Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets, through Hoa Cuong floating village.
- Exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island. Then arrive in the area of Lan Ha bay. Anchoring the vessels at Dark and Bright Cave area.
- Kayaking & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views. Or rowing boat trip pass through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains and sea caves.
- Joining our COOKING CLASS on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Evening activities include:
- Join the SQUID FISHING on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Flamingo Cruise.
DAY 2 : 2-DAY HALONG CRUISE TOUR WITH FLAMINGO CRUISE : HALONG BAY – HANOI ( B – L )
06:15: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the SURPRISING CAVE (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
***End of services***
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- In-advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi Session
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- On board insurance
- Bus around the trip
- VAT tax
- Personal expenses
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- A child from 11 years old up will be considered adult.
- A child from 5 to 10 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- A child under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Surcharge USD 30/ Person for check-in on Lunar new year, Christmas’s Eve, New year’s Eve.
Necessary things to bring: Original passport (valid passport is required when check-in), Sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, swimsuits, cash
This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice
Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 235 reviews.