V’Spirit Classic Cruise Trip for 2 Days / 1 Night
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi496 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 160 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1. 2-Day V’Spirit Classic Cruise Trip: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
12h00 – 12h30: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands…
15h30 – 16h30: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area.
16h30: Back to the V’Spirit Classic Cruise
16h30 – 17h30: Cruise to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climp up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay
17h30: Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around
Overnight on board.
Day 2. 2-Day V’Spirit Classic Cruise Trip: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
07h30 – 08h30: Have breakfast at sunrise.
08h30 – 09h30: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
09h30: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 – 10h30: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more…
10h30 – 11h30: While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00: Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise
12h30: Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.
16h30 – 17h00: Trip finishes.
- Welcome Drinks
- Shuttle bus with compliment bottled water (P/u: Hanoi city center)
- Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Taxes and Service Charges [/include]
- Airfares, Car Transfers
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above [/exclude]
- Times of activities may vary slightly.
- Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard..
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 225 reviews.