2-Day Halong Bay Trip with Paloma Cruise
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng Floating Village - Halong Bay - Hanoi519 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 130 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: 2-Day Halong Bay Trip with Paloma Cruise : Ha Noi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Vung Vieng Floating Village (L,D)
7.45-8.00 Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel.
12.30 Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and begin your cruise.
13.30 Having lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the tour).
15:00 Head to Bai Tu Long Bay, pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Monster Head and Teapot Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo sampan for an hour or kayak in to the village then return to Paloma Cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
18:00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets near Hang Trong. Happy Hour (sunset party).
18:30 Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15 Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
21.00 Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available.
Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Day 2: 2-Day Halong Bay Trip with Paloma Cruise : Amazing Cave – Ha Noi (B,L)
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast
08.00 Explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot Cave ).
08:15 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
10.00 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room, enjoying the rest of Halong bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Transfer by tender to the pier. Get on van or car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi approximate 4:30 PM.
End of Service!
• English Speaking Guide on boat.
• Entrance and Sightseeing fees
• Luxury Cruise through Halong bay
• All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
• Cooking demonstration
• 1 Sunset party
• Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
• 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
• Daily fresh fruit in cabin
• Service charge, Insurance on board
• Visa Arrangements
• Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
• Round trip shuttle bus transportation
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals: Vietnamese menu. Would you please advise us any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport numberand visa expiry date for all passengers
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults.
- Extra bed is available with additional charge at 20$ /night (upon your request)
Things to bring & to know
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, swimming suites
- Bring something warm to wear [From December till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We advise you that you should leave your luggage at your hotel or our office in Hanoi.
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 213 reviews.