CAMBODIA TREKKING AND HOMESTAY TOUR FOR 8 DAYS
Tour Route: PHNOM PENH - KAMPONG CHAM - PHUM THMEY - KRATIE - CHLONG - SIEM REAP521 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Arrival – Phnom Penh Package Tours
Day 2: Phnom Penh Sightseeing tours – Kampong Cham Homestay Tours
Day 3: Boating across the Mekong River
Day 4: Kratie Adventure Tours
Day 5: Chlong – Phnom Penh Package Tours
Day 6: Phnom Penh Package Tours – Siem Reap Travel Packages
Day 7: Visit Siem Reap Ancient town
Day 8: Siem Reap – Departure
Day 1 – Cambodia Trekking And Homestay Tour For 8 Days: Arrival – Phnom Penh Package Tours (D)
Warm welcome at the airport and transfers to hotel. Visit Toul Sleng (Genocide Museum), after that visit New Market and city tour . Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 – Cambodia Trekking And Homestay Tour For 8 Days: Phnom Penh Sightseeing tours – Kampong Cham Homestay Tours (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel transfer to Kampong Cham Province. stop over for visiting Phnom Prous Phnom Srey at the Provincial of Kampong Cham then continue trip to Nokor Bachey temple then city tour in province.
After lunch at continuous through Kisona bridge for a small trip through rubber plantation toward the Soung District. Stop at Soung District for testing Cambodian coconut that is a natural fruit and visit Soung Market.
Then continue trip to Phum Thmey while arrival take a rest and enjoy swimming at Mekong River. Back home for dinner with villager as your family then overnight.
Day 3 – Cambodia Trekking And Homestay Tour For 8 Days: Boating across the Mekong River (B,L,D)
Morning watching sunrise over Mekong River (300 meter from home). And then back home for breakfasts that cook by villager continues to visit Sopor Kalei Mountain by boat across the Mekong River. It takes time about 30mn from home to the mountain after arriving, visiting pagoda and exploring the interesting site of mountain.
Pinic Lunch at the mountain then resting for a half hours continuation trip to the 100% nature beach of Mekong River island and enjoy swimming then back home for Dinner or BBQ dinner the on beach then back home for overnight.
Day 4: Cambodia Trekking And Homestay Tour For 8 Days: Kratie Adventure Tours (B,L,D)
Get up early and happy with family villager, do house work such as feeding pigs and cows. Have breakfast at home then join trip to local market with villager to buy food for lunch.
Then visit pagoda that nearest home about 1Km, when arrival you will know more about Khmer culture and also about daily life of monk. After lunch take a rest about 30 minutes. Then transfer by car to Kratie Province its take about 30km from Phum Thmey. City tour in Province and then visit Kampi and Dolphin Habitat. Dinner at local restaurant and back home.
Day 5: Cambodia Trekking And Homestay Tour For 8 Days: Chlong – Phnom Penh Package Tours (B,L,D)
Morning have breakfast and free leisure at village. After lunch back to Chhloung and the visit historical house then back to overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 6: Cambodia Trekking And Homestay Tour For 8 Days: Phnom Penh Package Tours – Siem Reap Travel Packages (B,L,D)
Morning flight to Siem Reap. Welcome at Siem Reap International airport and transfer to hotel for refreshing then continue to the sightseeing spot at Thommanun, Chau Say Tevoda, Takeo, Taprohm and Banteay Kdei Temples. After lunch visit the grand circuit: Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Poan and Preah Khan temple.
Dinner at the local restaurant and overnight.
Day 7: Cambodia Trekking And Homestay Tour For 8 Days: Visit Siem Reap Ancient town (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel and then visit Angkor Thom, South Gate, Bayon, Baphoun, Elephants and Leper King Terraces, Phimean Akas and Preah Khan Temples. Lunch at the local restaurant.
Afternoon time: visit Angkor Wat and watch sunset view from the top of Bakheng hill.
Dinner show with Khmer traditional dance at the local restaurant and overnight.
Day 8: Cambodia Trekking And Homestay Tour For 8 Days: Siem Reap – Departure (B,L)
After breakfast start to visit Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre temple. Lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch free at leisure and then transfer to airport for flight departure.
End of service!
- Domestic air fare : PNH – REP is USD 100/person (O/W) & USD 180/person (R/T)
- Domestic air port tax is USD 6/person & International Air port tax : USD 25/person)
- All above fares are subject to change without notice.
- Compulsory dinner fees on special periods (Christmas Eve 24 and New Year Eve 31)
- Full board meal as mention in the itinerary Transportation: Air-con, Insurance, Driver license.
- Entrance fee as mention in the itinerary.
- Guide: English or Chinese Speaking guide.
- Free Cold water and Tissue.
- Accommodation : Stay at Villager’s house & hotels (Double or Twin shared rooms)
- Meals: Hundred Percent Khmer Foods
- Souvenirs from our company
- International & Domestic Air fare and Air port tax. Personal Expense & others expense don’t mention in the itinerary.
- Children under 2years old free of charge.
- Children from 2-8 years old charge 30% of adult fare.
- Children from 8-11 years old charge 50% of adult fare.
- Children 12 years old charge 100% of adult fare.
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 235 reviews.