ESSENTIAL ANGKOR DISCOVERY TOUR
Tour Route: SIEM REAP - SOUTH GATE OF ANGKOR THOM - BAYON - BAPHOUN - TERRACE OF TEMPLE - ANGKOR NATIONAL MUSEUM - ANGKOR WAT - TA PROHM - NEAK POAN - TONLE SAP LAKE410 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Arrival – Siem Reap
Day 2: Angkor Wat Sightseeing Tour
Day 3: Siem Reap – Departure
Day 01 – Essential Angkor Discovery Tour: Arrival – Siem Reap Sightseeing Tour (-/-/D)
Upon arrival in Siem Reap airport, met and welcome by our friendly guide, then transfer direct to hotel. Check in. visit to South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, Baphoun, the Terrace of Temple, Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
It is time to visit the Angkor National Museum and visit one of the great wonders of the world and symbol of the heart and soul of the Cambodia, Angkor Wat and view wonderful sunset from the top of Phnom Bakheng Hills. Tonight you will enjoy dinner with Khmer Apsara Dance Show. Accommodation at hotel Optional for elephant riding at Bayon temple or ride up/down at Bakheng
Day 02 – Essential Angkor Discovery Tour: Siem Reap Sightseeing Tour (B/L/-)
Optional for view sunrise (early morning) Breakfast at the hotel We continue to visit the fabulous Ta Prohm embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers, Pre Rup, East Mebon, and Neak Poan. Visit Krovan, Royal Bath of Srah Srang and Banteay Kdei temples. Lunch at local restaurant and accommodation at hotel
Day 03 – Essential Angkor Discovery Tour: Siem Reap Travel Packages – Departure (B/L/-)
Breakfast at the hotel We board on boat in Tonle Sap Lake. Here, enjoy a brief cruise past floating villages complete with schools, restaurants, and hospitals. Lunch at local restaurant Free leisure for your own time for rolling at local market for shopping until transfer to Siem Reap International airport departure flight.
End of Service!!
- Hotel accommodation with haft twin
- Private a/c vehicle transfer during the trips
- Haft board meat (Note: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Angkor Pass & Angkor National museum (entrance fee 8$)
- Boat trips + Ox cart ride at Tonle Sap Lake
- English speaking guide
- 2 bottles of mineral water (500ml) and cold towel 2pcs daily
- Tipping is at customer discretion.
- Visa on arrival at Siem Reap (USD 20. per pax)
- International air ticket & airport tax from Siem Reap – 25$
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, etc
* Child Twin sharing with 01 adult 100% of adult fare
* Child with bed sharing with 02 adults 80% of adult fare
* Child without bed sharing with 02 adults 50% of adult fare[/exclude]
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 214 reviews.